Webinar: Advanced Cardiology for the Clinician
Our Dr. Stephen Parcell, N.D. will be co-presenting for a webinar hosted by the Advanced Applications in Medical Practice (AAMP) on Saturday, November 20, 2021, 8:00AM PST. The webinar, entitled Advanced Cardiology for the Clinician, will provide clinicians with six hours of advanced educational learning, six AMA Cat-1 CME credits, and six pharmacy credits.
Dr. Stephen Parcell will join Dr. Paul Anderson, and Dr. Kashra Pournadeali, N.D., FACN for this webinar.
1-Day online CME webinar providing updates for the integrative practitioner
Saturday, November 20, 2021
8:00AM – 3:00PM PST
- Overview of cardiovascular pathophysiology and pharmacology
- How the system fails (how the heart becomes dysfunctional), understanding drugs used, and gender differences in cardiovascular disease
- Four specific sections including case studies, updating non-drug options in hypertension, hyperlipidemia, heart failure, dysrhythmias
- Interventions including diet, nutrient, lifestyle and botanical approaches
- What you need to know to implement everything in your office