NatureMed patients and visitors:
As of September 1st, 2020, we continue to provide care for our patients.
All doctor visits remain primarily as tele-medicine only, however we are now offering more in-person care.
NatureMed’s resumption of expanded in-person care is based on our continual assessment of COVID-19. We will monitor and revise our in-person options based on possible future changes in the spread of COVID-19 in the community to ensure the highest level of care and safety for everyone.
We have staff available by phone to address your needs in terms of scheduling, questions, requests, as well as supplement orders during our normal business hours of Monday – Thursday 9-5 and Friday 9-3 MST.
We are performing essential blood draws and necessary in-house services in accordance to the criteria posted by the CDC and Colorado Department of Health.
Reminder that existing patients can use online scheduling through their patient portal.
Criteria for Coming to the Clinic
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, NatureMed kindly requests you call 303-884-7557 prior to coming into the office. Our staff can mail your supplements or have them ready for pick up. We are only accepting credit card payments at this time.
Please prepare to observe the following guidelines when coming into the clinic:
- Masks are mandatory for entry.
- Temperature checks will be done prior to entry along with a short questionnaire.
- Arrive on time. If you are early, please wait in your car until your scheduled appointment.
In addition, we ask that you meet the following criteria before coming into the clinic:
- Have NOT traveled within the last month. This includes out of state and international travelers.
- Do NOT have fever, cough, flu-like symptoms.
- Have NOT been in contact with anyone whom has tested positive for COVID-19 or anyone with these COVID-19 symptoms.
- Do NOT have asthma or are immunocompromised.
If you answer “yes” to any of the above criteria, you are not permitted to enter the clinic. Please call the clinic at 303-884-7557 and we will connect you with your doctor to take the next necessary steps.
Thank you for working with us to help keep our community’s health and well-being a top priority.