Starting November 1, 2022, NatureMed Clinic will no longer require you to wear a mask in accordance with the CDC and Boulder County guidelines. We do ask all patients to continue to wear a mask if they are not vaccinated. Patients may request our care team to wear a mask when visiting our facility.
NatureMed clinic is committed to the well-being of our patients. Some of our patients are more susceptible to viruses, including COVID-19.
Please do not enter the clinic if:
- You have been exposed to someone with COVID
- Have symptoms of COVID
- Suspect COVID
- Have been traveling by air within the past two weeks
How we are helping our patients:
- Our doctors are providing telemedicine visits
- Drive-up IV services are available
- Shipping supplements to your home
We have staff available by phone to address your needs in terms of scheduling, questions, and requests. Reminder that existing patients can use online scheduling for telemedicine only through their patient portal.