We have revised the current visitor policy to allow patients to have one visitor with them during a visit with their provider. Our providers are seeing patients in person on a limited schedule. Please check with our receptionist to verify if your appointment is telemedicine or in person.
When entering the clinic we will continue to document symptoms and ask COVID-19 testing related questions. Mask requirements remain unchanged.
Everyone entering the clinic is required to wear a mask.
NatureMed Clinic is committed to the well-being of our patients. Some of our patients are more susceptible to viruses, including COVID-19, because of weakened and compromised immune systems.
Therefore, we ask that all patients and caregivers abide by the following rules in order to keep everyone safe:
If you have symptoms of a cough, fever, difficulty breathing, or shortness of breath, OR have a least two of the following symptoms: repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, OR may have been exposed to COVID-19, please do not come to the clinic. Call to reschedule your visit.
Additionally, the following restrictions are still in place:
- We are pre-screening everyone who enters our facilities by asking questions about your health and exposure risk
- Everyone MUST wear a mask
- Please bring your own mask
- Per CDC recommendations, we do NOT allow masks with exhalation valves or vents, or neck gaiters/buffs
Steps we are taking to safeguard everyone (patients and staff alike) from exposure include, but are not limited to:
- We are following all CDC and Colorado Department of Health regulations
- Staff and patients are notified as soon as possible if there is suspected exposure and are asked to monitor for symptoms
- All clinics are cleaned regularly and high traffic areas are cleaned throughout the day. Exam rooms are sanitized between patients.
- Everyone (patients, visitors, and staff) is being pre-screened prior to entering the building. Anyone with symptoms is turned away at the door.
- We have removed all magazines, and offer only disposable cups for coffee, tea and water
- Providers maintain social distance from the patient when physical contact is not necessary
- Most providers continue to offer telemedicine appointments, when possible
- Infusion room patients must wear masks and we adhere to social distancing guidelines
- We have private rooms for those infusion room patients who require greater protection
We have staff available by phone to address your needs in terms of scheduling, questions, and requests. Reminder that existing patients can use online scheduling for telemedicine only through their patient portal.
Thank you for working with us to help keep our community’s health and well-being a top priority.