CALL TODAY: 303.884.7557 | CONTACT US
- ABOUT US
- Lowering Cholesterol Naturally: Alternatives to Statin Drugs
- Erectile Dysfunction and Low Libido with Naturopathic and Integrative Medicine
- Preventive Cardiology
- Anti-Aging Medicine Denver
- Integrated Cancer Support
- Internal Medicine for Athletes
- Natural Weight Loss
- Naturopathic Medical Detoxification
- Brain Health
- Multiple Sclerosis
- NATUROPATHIC ONCOLOGY
- CAROTID ARTERY IMAGING: Measuring plaque
- PACKAGE PROGRAMS
- FRIENDS / PARTNERS / RESOURCES
- UPCOMING SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- TELOMERE TESTING
NatureMed Clinic Denver / Boulder
The primary cause of heart attacks is atherosclerosis which is a disease of the artery wall. Coronary artery disease is a condition that involves athersclerosis in the arteries that supply the heart.
When a plaque in an artery becomes too big it can block blood flow to the heart, or, when one of these plaques ruptures a clot can form which can cause a heart attack or stroke.
Coronary artery disease often has no symptoms until your first heart attack. This is why early screening is so important.
I will help you stabilize or reverse the buildup of plaque in your arteries.
Many of my patients are looking for alternatives to prescription drugs. There are ways to lower blood pressure and cholesterol without drugs!
What to expect from a preventive cardiology visit with me:
- Cholesterol particle size and number (lipoprotein analysis)
- Advanced cardiovascular risk bloodwork including genetic markers
- Heart scans to look for calcified plaque
- Carotid artery studies (intimal thickness, ultrasound)
- Echocardiograms to assess heart function
- Detailed family and medical history
- Physical exam, Exercise plans, Diet plans
- Very close cholesterol monitoring and blood pressure control
PRICE RANGE: Each plan is individualized. A typical workup costs between $375.00 all the way up to $1,500. It all depends on budget as well as cardiovascular risk. Higher risk patients can expect more tests.
For more information download the free report on heart disease to your right.
Please don't let a heart attack be your first symptom. Let me help you reverse your plaque!
I was very impressed by the detailed workup Dr. Steve did. It was obvious he was on the forefront regarding blood testing. After being told for years and my cholesterol is too high a case was never made for why I should take medication. Through my meetings with Dr. Steve he made me aware of the fact that I had every six independent risk factors for heart attack andnow I am being treated aggressively. EB Boulder, Colorado